It is recommended that both parties come to a mutual agreement for the horse’s best interest. This agreement should be made before the Replaypolo pony steps foot on its new property.
This agreement should answer the following questions….
- Who transports the Replaypolo pony to its new home?
- Is there a cost to transportation? If so how much and who pays it?
- Is the Replaypolo pony on a trial period? If so how long?
- Once the trial period is over and the Replaypolo pony does NOT work out does the owner accept it back? If so who hauls it back?
- If the owner decides NOT to accept it back then what will the recipient do with the Replaypolo pony?
BEST CASE SCENARIO… THE RECIPIENT GOES TO TRY THE REPLAYPOLO PONY AT ITS CURRENT HOME. THEN THE RECIPIENT HAULS IT BACK TO ITS NEW HOME AND KEEPS IT AT HIGH EQUINE WELFARE STANDARDS FOREVER! ♥