STEPS TO ADOPTING A REPLAYPOLO PONY:
- Fill out and submit an Adoption Application.
- Click the link below ADOPTION APPLICATION… Fill it out… Save it to your computer… email firstname.lastname@example.org and attach the Adoption Application.
- ReplayPolo will review it asap and call you to talk further.
- Once ReplayPolo has found a suitable horse for you. The ADOPTION FEE must be submitted through the DONATE button on this website. This fee is 100% refundable within the first 30 days if the trial period did not work out.
- THE ADOPTION APPLICANT MUST COMMIT TO TRYING THE HORSE! Then the contact information of both parties (current owner of the polo pony and recipient) will be exchanged.
- If the ReplayPolo pony is adopted (before the horse steps foot on its new property) an agreement between both parties must be agreed on.
- This agreement explains: Details of a trial period (if it is on trial), What happens if the horse doesn’t work out (is it the recipient’s responsibility to rehome it? Or does the owner take it back? How does it get back to the owner? We hope the recipient graciously accepts the ReplayPolo pony to live at its new home forever at high equine welfare standards.
ReplayPolo has the right to approve or deny any applicants request to adopt a ReplayPolo pony for any reason. For more information please send a message via the CONTACT US page.
*NEW* An Adoption fee is required by the recipient of the donated ReplayPolo pony! Fees vary from $100-$1,500 depending on the health and distance of the horse. THIS ADOPTION FEE MUST BE PAID BEFORE THE CONTACT INFORMATION IS SHARED AND ITS IS 100% REFUNDABLE WITH IN THE FIRST 30 DAYS THE REPLAYPOLO IS ON ITS NEW PROPERTY.
MILITARY VETERANS AND ACTIVE MILITARY MEMBERS GET 50% DISCOUNT ON ADOPTION FEE.