Who We Are
How It Works / FAQs
Available Polo Ponies
Horse Donation Form
Corporate Sponsor Form
Mutual Donation Agreement Form
The undersigned recognizes that ReplayPolo has sole recognition in confirming or denying any adoption application. ReplayPolo has the right to approve or deny an applicants request to adopt a ReplayPolo pony for any reason.
Address Line 2
District of Columbia
Armed Forces Americas
Armed Forces Europe
Armed Forces Pacific
Address where the ReplayPolo pony will live:
If applicant is a minor, name, address, phone# of legal guardian
1) Describe your riding experience… Discipline, years of experience, date of last lesson
2) Describe your history of horse ownership… breeds, length of time, owned or leased.
3) Have you ever sold a horse? If so are you still in contact with the person to whom you sold the horse to?
4) Please describe your future goals you would like to achieve with your new horse?
5) What is your current riding level?
6) Please state weather an individual other than the applicant will be responsible, in whole, or in part for the expenses occurred during ownership? Please give the full name and contact information for each such individual.
7) We want to know where the horse will be living. Please include photos of stall, turnout, and where it will be ridden.
8) What is your adoption budget?